Thursday 16 November 2023

Learning reflection week 5 & 6

 

Who's in my group? I have Rose, David, Jayden and Zion 

Our question is What is most beneficial way making power for Otaki 




1. How effectively have you used your time this week?

  Writing down some of the answers and thinking of questions.

Then in week 6 I was sick


2. How have you contributed to your group’s progress?

support-ably


3. Glows: something that is going well in your project?

The group working well together.


4. Grows: Something you need to work on:

Being more involved


5. Where could you get help with this?

Talking and communicating


6. What are the next steps for your project?

Creating the slide show and re searching.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.